Thursday, December 3, 2009

last friday=)

last friday my dear have go johor wif his mummy
i wana follow
but my daddy not allow
DAMN angry !!



i dun1 house up in my bedroom
and im so so so so hungry on tat time
my tummy without
dinner of thursday + breakfast & lunch of friday
how cum i no hungry??


miss my darling ashley
so find her gaigai and dinner
she noe im unhappy
thx for your accompany=)
luv u..muamuacks XD

8pm+ darling cum to fetch me
straight go sg.wang take our meal
treat my darling coz of blate b'day celebration to her

look nice ! but no nice in taste !
smelly of d soup !! suck !!
after our dinner n bought sumthg
we continues go cheras p.mlm
i bought fake eyelash for underside
1pair RM5
expensive mou?
never try b4..
darling bought a new shoe
me select for her
but she very like oso
YEAH !!
we taste is SAME =)
1am nid to fetch darling's sis fong gong
after p.mlm still early
so we CONTINUES AGAIN...XD
kepong station 1 is our nxt chit chat place
darling meet her company's salegirl
i meet my secondary skul frenz
so ngam..
1am++
ending
3day without my dear..feel lonely..
---------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment